Hi guys,

I sent the below message a few days ago but didn't hear from anyone. I'm not sure why the links are being rewritten, and I've verified that it happens with IE as well (again, with cookies enabled).

I'm using the EncodeURLTransformer in all of my pipelines just before serializing the output, but from what I read I thought it is only supposed to encode URLs if cookies are disabled in the browser.

I've confirmed that cookies are enabled for my browser (Mozilla Firebird v0.6), but the URLs keep getting rewritten with a jsessionid parameter.

What could be wrong?

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup