From: Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How To Run 2 Cocoons Simultaneously?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:31:10 +0200

Le Jeudi, 28 aoû 2003, à 00:37 Europe/Zurich, Sonny Sukumar a écrit :
...Nevertheless, I tried commenting out the <hsqldb-server> section in cocoon.xconf for both Cocoon instances. I still get a blank server response (if that's even a response) for the instance with path "/live." The instance with default path ("") still works....

There should be an error message somewhere, check the Cocoon and tomcat logs.

-Bertrand