From: Josep Riudavets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 2 October 2003 01:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PFD creation

Hi !!!

I'm trying to create a pdf file with some data extracted from a database,
all into an xsp page (I'm using esql taglibs, and some java code).

I have the data into strings, and I want to write these strings into a pdf
file. The result of the action is an html page that confirms the action has
been done.

How can I do this? I don't know if I have to use pdf serializer, or if it is
not necessary.

Thanks a lot