Carmona Perez, David wrote:

***********************
Este correo ha sido procesado por el antivirus del Grupo FCC.
***********-***********

Hi all,

I've read in the wiki, http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SitemapVariableSubstitution, the following:

Ah, a useful link.

you use the new anchor syntax. With sitemap variable anchors you name a specific level and refer to them directly by the specified name.

<map:match pattern="images/*.gif" name="root">
   <map:act type="resource-exists">
     <map:parameter name="url" value="resources/images/{1}.gif">
     <!-- new level -->
     <map:read src="resources/images/{#root:1}.gif" mime-type="images/gif"/>
   </map:act>
</map:match>

It seems not to work. In my case I attach it to an action instead of a matcher.

Any help will be appreciated.

What version of Cocoon are you using?

Support for 'name' is there in both action and match in the code, it seems.

Can you provide a sample of sitemap code that doesn't work?

Upayavira