hello,

I'm trying to make a connection to a Microsoft Acces Database using an
JDBC-ODBC bridge. Has anyone experience with this stuff?

I did this so far

        - I made a ODBC-datasouce named "ds"
        -in cocoon.xconf

                <jdbc logger="core.datasources.ds" name="ds">
                <pool-controller max="10" min="5"/>
                 <dburl>jdbc:odbc://127.0.0.1/ds</dburl>
        <user></user>
        <password/>
                </jdbc>

      - in web.xml to load the driver
             <init-param>
         <param-name>load-class</param-name>
                 <param-value>
                sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
                 </param-value>
                </init-param>

but I get this error

  java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the datasource
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC-stuurprogrammabeheer]
   The name of the datasource is not found and there was no standarddriver
mentionned

    greetz ,
                Floris