Hello!

I have developed my custom generator and now i want to pass a parameter to
all generators of this type on the sitemap.

My idea would be to define a generator this way:

<map:generators default="file">
   <map:generator name="mygen" src="de.myapp.MyGenerator" >
      <parameter name="configfile" value="/opt/test/test.cfg"/>
   </map:generator>
</map:generators>

Can I do it this way? How can I access the value of my parameter in my java
class? I don't want to use the <map:parameter> tag, because I would have to
definie the tag in each <map:generate> element. Would not be a nice solution
in my point of view.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,
Christian