cocoon.session.invalidate() ?

John

beyaNet Consultancy wrote:

Hi,
I am getting the following error message in my flowscript:

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: removeSession is not a function, with the following line of code:

cocoon.removeSession();

I know that to create a session in flowscript I do cocoon.createSession(). Could someone tell me what the correct syntax is to destroy a session in flowscript is?

Peter

Jentro Technologies GmbH
John L. Webber, Software Development
Rosenheimer Str. 145e 81671 München
Tel. +49 89 189 169 80 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Fax +49 89 189 169 99 http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank you. ---------------------------------------------------------