Carlos Araya wrote:

Good morning:
I was looking for information about the svn repository for Cocoon and
couldn't find anything on the website. The only information about
committs I did find talks about CVS and the mail archives don't
mention SVN at all as far as cocoon is concerned. So my questions
are:
1. Is Cocoon using SVN or CVS for repo control?
2. Is using SVN, where are the docs to configure svn for it?

It is using CVS. See installing page on site for more info. We have just started discussing possibly migrating to SVN.

Regards, Upayavira