lechael wrote:

> following is extracted from an inbuilt sample from cocoon's woody form.
> I don't quite understand what is the story. it seems:
> 1. wb:context matches with the root element "/wd:form" of a woody form
> definition file. Is this right?

yes.

> 2. a class "widgets-class" is defined in "/wd:form/wd:widgets". what
> does  row-path="*"  mean? what is its different with "row-path-insert"?

similar: row-path is where the existing elements that need to match a
repeater-row are to be found in the xml

row-path-insert declares where new ones need to be inserted/appended
(if ommitted this defaults to be the same IIRC)

regards,
-marc=
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]