Hi Martin,

thanks for your help. I doesn't work, though, unfortunately.

> SET
> ANT_OPTS="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=D:\cocoon-2.1.4-src\cocoon-2.1.4\lib\en
> dorsed"-Xms64m -Xmx512m

What is "-Xms64m -Xmx512m". I set the ant option as you did, but didn't
understand what this second part is. I don't think, though, that it is a
problem of the libraries not being found. Cause the missing class
org.w3c.dom.DOMError really doesn't seem to exist. I googled for it and
could only find it as part of the JDK 1.5 beta API, so I figured it was a
fairly new class and I might have to update one of my libraries.

Stefan