The stuff on the TimLarson (class, new, union, struct) page is available in cocoon 2.1.5 (and up I guess;-)

Kind Regards,
Jan

Luca Garulli wrote:

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:31:32 +0200, Jan Hoskens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Global default dateformat setting? Not that I know of. I think they use
the locale to determine the default dateformat. Not a setting somewhere.

You might want to look at class widgets
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/TimLarson . With a class you can define
(in ONE definition/binding/template)  a class widget and instantiate it
multiple times. So you could create a class with a date widget and use
several instances of that class. But you need to know that the binding
will have to be the same. So every date element has to have the same
bean/xml element to bind to, but they might be in different contexts.

Thank you very much.

The custom widget definition may be very useful in many use cases!

From what version of Cocoon is available?

bye, Luca Garulli OrienTechnologies.com (the light ODBMS, all in one JDO solution)