on my layout i have an header coplet which generates a nested DHTML
Pulldown menu that is the main navigation for my site. Each link from this
menu should select the correspondig named tab or the subtab or the
subsubsubtab (and so on) depending on the nested menu level. This use-case i
could solve with the pagelabel mechanism. But my header coplet should also
set an coplet attribute with a given value for each navigation link, which
is the tricky part for me.

in short, i wanna do 2 things with one link on my html page:
a) set the attribute of a coplet named header-1 the a value
b) selects annother tab

for a:
i'm using the coplettransformer with the following syntax:

<cl:links>
    <cl:link path="attributes/selected" value="{pageheader}"
coplet="Header-1"/>
</cl:links>

this generates an eventlink where the pageLabel Parameter is append with the
current selected Tab.

for b:
how to change the generated link, that it also selects annother named
pageLabel, when the link is pressed?

Frank