beyaRecords wrote:

On 27 Jan 2005, at 15:25, Jan Hoskens wrote:

What about a simple test with a page containing nothing but a few xmlns namespaces, running it through the html serializer once, check if there are xmlns (there should be) and then replace that serialzer by your customserializer and check again(there should be none)?

btw, what version of cocoon are u using? (not that it should matter ...)

Jan,
firstly i am running cocoon 2.1.6. My xslt file is specified top and bottom as follows:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0";

<xsl:template match="/">
<test>

</test>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="*">
<xsl:element name="{local-name()}">
<xsl:apply-templates select="@*|xmlns|node()"/>
</xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="@*|text()" priority="-1">
<xsl:copy/>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Now, as you can see I have 2 xmlns declarations and only the cinclude one appears all the time. So I changed the serializer type to html as you suggested and the xmlns line was still in the final html output!! Should I send my sitemap, xsl, and jxt file to you to have a look?

Sure, send it, I'll take a look, I haven't got time to do it right away, but I can test it tomorrow if you like.

Kind Regards, Jan

regards

Uzo