Hi Cocooners,

Please excuse the noise, but I think this conference could be of interest to you guys, and it's cheap!
(disclaimer: I'm on the organizing team).

Among what might be of particular interest to the Cocoon community: we're going to have Stefano Mazzocchi for Friday's keynote (with a mysterious and catchy title...), workshops on Lenya and Apache 2, speeches on Jackrabbit, Cocoon (another disclaimer: by yours truly), Popoon (that one in German), extending Apache 2 and a lot of other exciting stuff.

Thursday is for workshops, Friday is the professional conference and Saturday is "Community Day", including a Linux installfest, TuxRacer championships, etoy.com fun, etc.

More info on the english website is at http://www.lots.ch/2005/index_en.html - you can pre-register there and get a discount until January 31st (which is Real Soon Now so hurry up ;-)

Direct links to the program:
[1] Worskhop Day: http://www.lots.ch/2005/WorkshopDay.html (there's only one in english though)

[2] Professional Day conference: http://www.lots.ch/2005/ProfessionalDay.html (english talks in beige)

We're still finalizing the Community Day program, it will be online soon.

Thanks for listening, and hope to see some of you there!
-Bertrand