Paul

The short answer is, AFAIK, probably "no".  That said, I am sure there are some
flowscript gurus who might show a way to do this with continuations?

The right answer might be "don't"  i.e. if a user has changed an item in a
list,
why take him back to a previous version of the list which will not show his
changes?

An alternative longer answer might be that you need to use some clever
browser-side
Javascript to manipulate the list values *inside the page it is displayed*
(i.e. do not
send the user off to a new page with another form) to make it appear like an
"instant" change while, in the background, you use AJAX to send off the changed
value.  Without knowing more about the specifics of where you get the data
from,
where it goes to, and how it is validated etc. its not possible to flesh this
out further.

Sidebar: I have come across a number of articles recently which point out how
poor
the web is for dynamic applications and yet that seems to be what we are
forcing
ourselves to tackle.  Square pegs in round holes?

Derek

>>> On 2008/10/08 at 03:14, in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Paul Joseph <[EMAIL
>>> PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi There,

Would anyone know how from within a flowscript, I can cause the browser
to do a simple "back"?

I have a page that contains a list and which, if the list is large can
take a minute to build.  Usually the list is not big, but on occasion it is.

When someone clicks on an item in the list, they are put into a edit
form where they can edit the contents of the list.

When they hit save, currently, they are sent back to the list WHICH IS
REBUILT FROM SCRATCH.

Is there anyway for me to specify in the flow script to do a "simple
back button on browser click" so that the list is NOT built from scratch.

Thx.
Paul

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.
http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.