Happy memories!!  (Sorry, Jeff, I have not run this for a looong time
but if it still works, that's a pretty good testament both to its design
and Cocoon's stability...)

>>> On 2008/10/13 at 02:53, in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jeff Schmitz
>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am wanting to setup my cocoon pages using header and footer templates
and was wondering if the bonebreaker example is still the best
approach for this?  It's pretty old, but seems to still run.

http://www.cocooncenter.org/articles/navigation/directory.html

Thanks,
Jeff

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.