Thanks Chris

I have tried this, and it seems the main error that I am getting is:
"cocoon is not defined
<script script="text/javascript">cocoon.forms.ajax = true;</script>"

I suppose that if there no AJAX set, then nothing else will work.

But how does this help me find out what is missing?

Thanks
Derek

>>> On 2008/10/15 at 03:03, in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Christofer Dutz"
>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Derek,

to sort out my resource problems I user Mozilla together with Firebug. This
way I could see, which resources were requested and what the result was. For
all failling resources having a look at cocoons response was quite helpfull.

Chris

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.