Thanks Robby

Exactly what I needed - the only part that was different for me
was here:

<map:match pattern="db/formtemplate/*">
  <map:generate src="forms/{1}_defn.xml" type="jx">
</map:match>

as I already I had a match for generating the form (the
above fragment is any case incomplete); i.e.

<map:match pattern="db/forms/*">
        <map:generate src="tables/{1}_defn.xml" type="jx">
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/forms/reformat.xsl">
        <map:serialize type="xml" />
</map:match>

Derek

>>> On 2009/01/27 at 02:53, in message
>>> <7c655c04b6f59643a1ef66056c0e095e01ec0...@eusex01.sweden.ecsoft>, "Robby
>>> Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.nl> wrote:
Hi Derek,

How do you call your flowscript in the sitemap?

One way you could implement this:

SITEMAP
---------------
<!--
  {1} formname
  {2} state
-->
<map:match pattern="db/forms/*/*">
  <map:call function="createform">
    <map:parameter name="formname" value="{1}"/>
    <map:parameter name="state" value="{2}"/>
  </map:call>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="db/formtemplate/*">
  <map:generate src="forms/{1}_defn.xml" type="jx">
</map:match>

Formutil.js
---------------

function createform() {
    var formname = cocoon.parameters.formname;
    var state = cocoon.parameters.state;

    cocoon.sendPage("db/formtemplate/" + formname,
        {
            "state" : state
        }
    );
}

From your flowscript you create the form:

var editCountryDataForm = new Form("cocoon:/db/forms/country/output");

Cheers,
Robby Pelssers