You may be correct; but I have never felt that Cocoon was
"striving" for acceptance.  It simply is what it is; and you either
find it incredibly powerful and useful ... or become a mainstream
php/ruby developer.  If you are here, its because you have taken
the road (development route?!) less traveled!

Klortho <voldr...@gmail.com> wrote:

dhohls wrote:

> That's a little harsh - although my impression is that C2.2 is
> perhaps a step sideways in terms of how many things are
> done... but that's just an impression from reading all the
> mailing list Q&A.  So far, I have not needed to take the plunge.

Yes, you're right ... too harsh.
I'm really just a newbie, but speaking as one, I think that 2.1 was a much
nicer experience out of the gate, which is pretty damn important for an
application to gain wider acceptance.

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.