Oleg

Yes, I was referring to the XSL sheets that came with Cocoon.

Creating a graphical design interface for creating such stylesheets
would be an, um, interesting exercise - but its certainly too complex
a task for me.  My users have to just live with the designs I give them
:-) or ask for me to change them by hand...

I have not looked at XForms.

Derek

>>> On 2009/02/20 at 03:37, in message
>>> <e49763814af68244955b2f6c873028931675966...@exnjmb80.nam.nsroot.net>,
>>> "Konovalov, Oleg " <oleg.konova...@citi.com> wrote:
Derek,

When you say that all layout is done by stylesheets, do you mean XSL or CSS ?
If so, how do I build the stylesheet graphically [more in Design mode]?
My users will not be programmers,
so I would like to avoid exposing them to some heavy coding.

Also, I've heard of Xforms, but that it's not supported by IE6&7 (is it true?)

Could anyone compare CForms and XForms ?
Any tools for them ?

Thank you,
Oleg.