Harry

AFAIK, the CDHB deals with Cocoon 2.1, so make sure that is the version you are
working with.

Main website is here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/
Tutorials here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/tutorial/index.html

And the best place to learn (well, it was for me) is by looking at the examples
that Cocoon
ships with, and then starting to tweak/customize them until something breaks -
then you will
start to ask questions and Find Things Out.

Good luck!
Derek

>>> On 2009/04/08 at 03:44, in message
>>> <782595.70636...@web8904.mail.in.yahoo.com>, I HARIKRISHNA
>>> <ihk...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hi all,
    I am a newbie to cocoon and please let me know where to start. It would be
great if you guys can send me a few links,tutorials.I got the Cocoon Developers
Hand Book .

Thanks
Harry

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.