Working with Cocoon 2.1.8.

Not sure exactly which component is the root of this problem, but...

If I define a multi-select list thus:

<fd:multivaluefield id="Grouping">
  <fd:label>Groups</fd:label>
  <fd:hint>The groups which have access</fd:hint>
  <fd:datatype base="integer"/>
   <fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/db/grouping" dynamic="true"/>
</fd:multivaluefield>

And show it thus:

<ft:widget id="Grouping">
<fi:styling list-type="double-listbox" style="width:200px" listbox-size="12" >
  <fi:available-label>Available Groups</fi:available-label>
 <fi:selected-label>Selected Groups</fi:selected-label>
</fi:styling>
</ft:widget>

The form is displayed and works normally.  When trying to use the
form to add a new item, the initial (right-hand) selection list is empty.
If I use the ">" button to select an item from the left-hand list of choices,
it shows up in the right-hand side list as expected.

BUT, directly after form submission, the form model has no record of
the value selected i.e.

model.Grouping is null; and model.Grouping.length is 0.

However, if, immediately after making the selection, I then click on the
item (that has just appeared) in the right-hand list, then model.Grouping
*does* contain the selected item.
Surely this is a bug?  Can anyone else reproduce it?  How can I fix it?

Thanks
Derek

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.