+1

>>> On 2009/06/15 at 10:41, in message
>>> <5c4168b80906150141r575dbc9ai31a4ee555a28...@mail.gmail.com>, warrell
>>> harries <warrell.harr...@googlemail.com> wrote:
One of the nice things about the Cocoon 2.1x line is that oldies like me can
just use a text editor and the command line. I never found Eclipse was worth
the hassle and I was never quite sure what was going on behind the scenes. That
risk can stifle progress and burn precious time when you start a new job and
your colleagues are wanting to see some results of working on their codebase.
they probably aren't sure how things are set-up either and no-one wants to look
stupid by admitting their lack of knowledge. Sometimes the niceties of your
environment. have to take a back seat to getting a simple tool-chain in place.

No help here I'm afraid just the ramblings of an ageing hacker :)