Hmm.  I did follow the instructions and was unable to get the
toolbar to display.  Do you have any working/sample code that
I can try on my side?

Thanks
Derek

Derek Hohls wrote:
> (with Cocoon 2.1.8 and higher)
>
> Given that htmlArea is no longer under development, does anyone have some
> working example of other editors?  I have tried both xinha and tinymce and
> cannot get either to work...

I am using xinha and I can store the XHTML into a native XML database
and also place retrieved XHTML back into the editor. I have simply
followed the instructions on the xinha website. You should have be sure
that the editor returns XHTML (there is setting for this in xinha).

There is also an editor available in Dojo toolkit. I have not tried that
  one.

> Thanks
> Derek

Department of Biochemistry   | Email: andre.juf...@oulu.fi

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.
http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.