Hi :)
'We' are at quite a few trade-shows, exhibitions and all sorts of
things.  The Marketing Team keep a calendar to help people find out
about what is on in their area or perhaps combine with a trip
somewhere.  It would be good to use it to co-ordinate volunteers but
it's also good to help 'us' meet each other afk.