Yay, that's actually cool :з So, I modified the code a bit to make it
Pythonish. It doesn't print all existing properties though, but I
modified it to print also at least every paragraph property. It is:

doc = desktop.loadComponentFromURL("file:///tmp/output.odt" ,"_blank", 0, ())
file = open('/tmp/log', 'w')
for p in doc.PropertySetInfo.getProperties():
    file.write("•••••••••••\n" + str(p).replace(',','\n') + "\n")
enum = doc.Text.createEnumeration()
while enum.hasMoreElements():
    file.write("•••••••••••\n" +
str(enum.nextElement().PropertySetInfo.getProperties()).replace(',','\n')
+ "\n")
file.close()

I am also replace commas with newlines to make it easier to
differentiate (otherwise there're very long lines). It's 16150 lines
from a simple test document btw ☺