also sprach Andreas Säger <ville...@t-online.de> [2016-04-20 17:11 +0200]:
> Works for me. DDE works with system notation ("C:\path name\file
> name.ods") and with URL notation
> "file:///C:/path%20name/file%20name.ods". Try the system notation.

For testing purposes, I made a copy of the file and used the
absolute path in system notation. The result is the same.

I did notice that — with relative or with absolute paths — that the
DDE() calls work in some contexts, but not in others. It seems very
very brittle and I cannot figure out why.

> Call menu:Edit>Links to inspect links and delete unused links.

See my other question on the list: There are thousands of unused
links there and I can't delete them other than individually, which
can't be the solution.

I wouldn't be surprised if Libreoffice just can't handle all these
inactive links and chokes.

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

too many have dispensed with generosity in order to practice charity.
                                                     -- albert camus

spamtraps: madduck.bo...@madduck.net