There were a couple of bugfixes in Gant that needed releasing. Also it
has been 20 months since the last release. Given the build changes, the
Groovy version changes, and ditching Java 6 support, I went for a minor
release rather than a bugfix release. So we now have 1.10.0.

Now the problem: The last release was in the Codehaus era, which has
now sadly (but also splendidly given the now Apache connection for
Groovy) demised. This means I need to find the JCenter route to Maven
Central. Schalk Cronjé did some work a while back trying to get the
Bintray and Artifactory plugins working, so there is groundwork but no
working system.

I tweeted to see if Schalk and possibly Baruch Sadogursky could give me
a hand. If anyone else has JCenter and Maven Central skills for
deploying a release, please do wander over to   https://github.com/Gant
/Gant  and take a peek.

--
Russel.