On 4/20/10 8:06 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Eli Mazin<ema...@verizon.net>  wrote:
Html   experience  see under emaz   I am on the road   call me if you need
something  on my cel
Don't post this garbage on this mailing list.

Or, a slightly nicer way to say this - there's a "Reply all" feature in email. Use it. Delete the list email address from the recipients. We don't want to read your interpersonal back and forth. It's fine, just not public or useful to any of the rest of us. Since most of us read hundreds, if not thousands of messages each and every day, we tend to tire quickly of personal communications that don't include us.

If it's private, keep it private. If it's about Apache (and can help us all), post it here.

Cheers,

--

Jason A. Nunnelley
+1 2562971652