On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 6:53 AM alchemist vk <alchemist...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>  I have a requirement where serving GET on few URIs whose payload is large
> takes more than 1min compared to our configured "KeepAliveTimeout 60"
> directive. And this is resulting in 503 error to clients.
> Is there a way where I can group few URIs and increase KeepAliveTimeout to
> 300 secs ?
> Tried for locationmatch but cant configure KeepAliveTimeout directive inside
> the locationmatch.

The KeepAliveTimeout is not used while a request body is being read or
a response is being written.
KeepAliveTimeout is between requests, not in the middle of a request.
There is no URL to key off of because the URL hasn't been read yet.

- Is the payload above a request or response?
- What exactly do you see in the logs when it fails?