On 11/12/2022 10:17, emri mbiemri wrote:
Dear community, I am trying to get some graph metrics using Apache
Jena's GraphUtil. But  some functions like "density" of GraphUtil cannot be
recognized, or the package org.apache.jena.graph.Centrality cannot be
resolved.

There is no org.apache.jena.graph.Centrality

I am using Eclipse, my apache jena version is 3.14.0 within the
rdf4j depencey:
  <groupId>org.eclipse.rdf4j</groupId>
<artifactId>rdf4j-storage</artifactId>
<version>3.5.0</version>

Different tool kit!

org.eclipse.rdf4j artifacts come from the Eclipse Foundation project RDF4J

https://rdf4j.org/

(This is not related to whether you use the Eclipse IDE)

Any idea why some of the artifacts cannot be found?