Well no other system that we know of offers GeoSPARQL 1.1 support either as the
new version really is very new!

Most of the examples in that documentation are fine for GeoSPARQL 1.0 as part
of the update was just to make better documentation.

I don’t think it will be hard for Jena to support the majority of GeoSPARQL
1.1. The hard bit is DGGS and that is called out as a separate conformance
class for that reason. Most of the additions are minor: things like ensuring
full Simple Features spatial relations calculations work.

Nick

On Sat, Dec 2, 2023 at 6:58 pm, Marco Neumann
<[marco.neum...@gmail.com](mailto:On Sat, Dec 2, 2023 at 6:58 pm, Marco Neumann