From: Joe Stein [mailto:joe.st...@stealth.ly]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:15 PM
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: which repo for kafka_2.10 ?

0.8.0 is in process being released and when that is done Scala 2.10 will be in
Maven central.

Until then you can do

./sbt "++2.10 publish-local"

from checking out the source of Kafka as Victor just said, yup.

you will be prompted to sign the jars which you can do with a pgp key or remove
the pgp key plugin before running.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC