It is possible that when I tried this ticket initially there was something
environmental in my build process causing it to appear to work.

I reopened the ticket.

I will go back through it again on a few different environments and in more
detail and post results either way.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC