Hi, All

I setup a 3-node kafka cluster on top of 3-node zk ensemble. Now I launch 1
broker on each node,  the brokers will be randomly distributed to zk
ensemble, see

DO-mq-dev.1
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 1] ls /brokers/ids
[0, 1]
pof-kstorm-dev1.2
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 1] ls /brokers/ids
[]
pof-kstorm-dev2.3
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 1] ls /brokers/ids
[2]

which means zk1 hosts 2 brokers, zk3 hosts 1 brokers, that will raise a
problem, that I am unable to create a topic with replications, say 3, it
will throw such exceptions

Error while executing topic command replication factor: 3 larger than
available brokers: 0

Is there any ways that I can create a topic which can be replicated
throughout entire zk ensemble as I know we will have to introduce more than
1 broker in single zk Server if we want to be able to create replicated
topics/

thanks

--

Alec Li