trying to reproduce failed: after somewhat long minutes I noticed that the
partition leaders regained balance again, and the only issue left is that
the preferred replica was not balanced as it was before taking the broker
down. meaning, that the output of the topic description shows broker 1 (out
of 3) as preferred replica (first in ISR) in 66% of the cases instead of
expected 33%.