Heh, I think I was mis-interpreting that output.

Taking this output for example:

Topic:REPL-atl1-us      PartitionCount:256      ReplicationFactor:1
Configs:
        Topic: REPL-atl1-us     Partition: 0    Leader: 32      Replicas:
32    Isr: 32
        Topic: REPL-atl1-us     Partition: 1    Leader: 33      Replicas:
33    Isr: 33
        Topic: REPL-atl1-us     Partition: 2    Leader: 34      Replicas:
34    Isr: 34
        Topic: REPL-atl1-us     Partition: 3    Leader: 35      Replicas:
35    Isr: 35
[…]

I read that to mean that partition 0 was primary on broker 32, it had 32
replicas (somewhere) and that there were 32 in-sync replicas.

After you asked I went and looked at the docs on that.

I think it does indeed show me exactly what I’m looking for.

Thanks!