Hi Bhavesh,

At Lithium, we don't run Camus in our pipelines yet, though we plan to. But
I just wanted to comment regarding speculative execution. We have it
disabled at the cluster level and typically don't need it for most of our
jobs. Especially with something like Camus, I don't see any need to run
parallel copies of the same task.