Hey Jason,

The test I did is very simple, I was using manual assignment with it's own
groupid and clientid. I first started a process to consume data, then
produce some data, then kill the process, continue produce more data and
start the process again, I didn't see anything from the time the process
was killed.  Do I have set "auto.offset.reset" as "none"?  Thank