On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Sachin Mittal <sjmit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using kafka_2.10-0.10.0.1.
> Say I am having a window of 60 minutes advanced by 15 minutes.
> If the stream app using timestamp extractor puts the message in one or more
> bucket(s), it will get aggregated in those buckets.
> I assume this statement is correct.

Yes.

> Also say when I restart the streams application then bucket aggregation
> will resume from last point of halt.
> I hope this is also correct.

Yes.

> What I noticed that once a message is placed in one bucket, that bucket was
> not getting new messages.

This should not happen...

> However when I ran a small test case replicating that, it is working
> properly. There maybe some issues in application reset.

...and apparently it works (as expected) in your small test case.

Do you have any further information that you could share with us so we can
help you better?  What's the difference, for example, between your "normal"
use case and the small test case you have been referring to?

-Michael