From: Vincenzo D'Amore <v.dam...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2016 12:14 PM
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: Suggestions

I found what's wrong, well... finally! Given that consumer
application shoul load received data into a Solr instance.
Incidentally my version of Solr is SolrCloud, and Solrj client use
zookeeper, a different version of zookeeper...
Now I specified in my pom.xml the same version of zookeeper 3.4.8 I found
in my kafka_2.11-0.10.1.0. overriding the original configuration, it seems
work very well.
So as far as I know now, this strange behaviour was due to a dependency
problem.

For sake of clarity, now I'm trying to restore original version of
zookeeper just to be sure that the problem happens again.

Thanks to everybody tried to help me.

--
Vincenzo D'Amore
email: v.dam...@gmail.com