Von: Brett Rann <br...@zendesk.com.INVALID>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018 03:26
An: Users <users@kafka.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Problems with broker upgrade from 1.1.0 to 2.0.0

I'd

* verify you shutdown cleanly when restarting the broker
* test restarting the broker first before upgrading it (it may have been
sitting on a corrupt file for a long time and the issue is unrelated to the
upgrade)

re your questions:

1) probably not, unless it was caused by an unclean shutdown, in which case
shutdown cleanly. :)
2) probably not, since the indexes are rebuilt.

FWIW i've done a bunch of 1.1.0 -> 2.0 upgrades and haven't had this issue.
For sure have seen it in the past though.