Von: Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Dezember 2018 14:28
An: users@kafka.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Configuration of log compaction

Hello!
  Please check whether the segment.ms configuration on topic will help you to
solve your problem.

https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41048041/kafka-deletes-segments-even-before-segment-size-is-reached

Regards,
 Florin

segment.ms This configuration controls the period of time after which Kafka
will force the log to roll even if the segment file isn't full to ensure that
retention can delete or compact old data. long 604800000 [1,...] log.roll.ms
medium