Hi

Thank you for a answer.

The answer I was looking for was how partition segment files are distributed
over kafka-logs directories?
In example I have one broker with two log directories: kafka-logs1 and
kafka-logs2 both of them 100MB in example and partition file segment size is
90MB. If one segment will be full can kafka start second segment file in other
kafka-logs directory?

Br, Margus