Hey Karsten,

You don't need to do any other configuration to enable EOS. See here -
https://docs.confluent.io/platform/current/streams/concepts.html#processing-guarantees
It mentions that the producer will be idempotent. That also mans ack=all
will be considered. Not that if you have any other ack from the config, it
will be ignored in the favour of exactly-once.

Do let me know if that solves your problem. I am curious. if yes, then I
would ask you to create an issue.

Regards,
Mangat