Hi All,

My streams application is not processing more than 350 records/sec on a
high load of 3milliom records produced every 2-3 minutes.

My scenarios are as below -
I am on Kafka and streams version of 3.5.1 .
My key-value pair is in protobuf format .
I do a groupbykey followed by TimeWindow of 10 mins with grace period of 6
hours . It is then followed by a aggregate function which stores the first
and last offset of the record along with partition for that message key.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I doing something anti-pattern which is
throttling the system ? How can I improve this?

Regards,
Dev Lover