Hi All,

We are using a streams application and currently the application uses a
common kafka cluster that is shared along with many other applications.
Our application consumes from topics that are populated by other
applications and it consumes the events from those topics, processes those
events and produces new events onto other topics that are specific to our
application. This is done through a streams topology.
Now, we want to separate our application and topics related to only our
application on a separate kafka cluster. For this separation, our
application will still consume from common cluster but produce the
processed the data onto new cluster. Is it possible through kafka streams,
wherein the consumer in the streams is consuming from 1 cluster while the
sink happens onto another cluster?