Dear Team
Greetings for the day

I have KAFKA running in a namespace on a k8s cluster exposed with NodePort.
I took the backup of the whole namespace and restored it into a
different namespace using velero. Now I have another kafka deployed on the
2nd namespace which is also exposed at some NodePorts.

The issue which I am facing is that my KAFKA deployed on the first
namespace is internally connected to the KAFKA deployed in the new
namespace. It's using the service endpoints of the new KAFKA services.

DEBUGGING:
Listed the BROKERS and configuration of the kafka in the first namespace
and not able to get any endpoints which are related to the KAFKA deployed
in Second namespace.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

*---------Thanks and Regards:*
*Pulkit Saraf*
Software Engineer (Blockchain)
*Contact: *+919672432959 / +918056120595