Diego,

You must set two almost identical configurations, except for the port
and receive-port settings, and smsc-id.

For example, if your operator directs you to use port 1234:

#TX Link
smsc-id = myconn-tx
allowed-smsc-id = myconn
port = 1234
receive-port = 0

#RX Link
smsc-id = myconn
allowed-smsc-id = myconn
port = 0
receive-port = 1234

You get the idea, allowed-smsc-id is set to "myconn" in both cases, so
any traffic directed to it will find it's way to the myconn-tx link.

Hope it helps,

Alejandro Guerrieri