I used zenity..

#!/bin/bash
RNUMBER=`zenity --title "Enter Mobile Number" --entry --text="Please Ener
Recipients Mobile Number\nIn International Format 00919xxxxxxxxx"`
RMESSAGE=`zenity --title "Enter Message (Max 160 Characters)" --entry
--height 3 --text="Message"`
wget
"http://<your_ip_address>:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=kanneluser&password=kannelpass&to=$RNUMBER&text=$RMESSAGE"

--